Welcome to DingoQL Tutorial. Before we start learning "How to use DingoQL ?", first we should ask "What is DingoQL ?".
What is DingoQL ?
Whenever we develop a product (like a SaaS), building several good-looking analytics dashboards is extremely important. Dashboards gives important insights to your customers. DingoQL is a platform which will help you develop custom dashboards in your product, with minimal efforts.
These tutorials will assume you have no experience in analytics or front-end development. Having a little bit of ReactJS experience can help but is not required.
- Setup your development environment: We will first setup the development environment we will be using for DingoQL.
- Starting DingoQL on local: In this tutorial we will first understand the building blocks of DingoQL. Then will learn how we can start DingoQL service easily with Docker.
- Connecting DingoQL to your Database: Configuring DingoQL to connect to your database is extremely easy. In this tutorial we will see how DingoQL connects to a Sample Database.
- Analytics Queries with DingoQL: For building dashboards we should understand the nature of analytics queries. In this tutorial we will see some examples of Analytics Queries in DingoQL. This will help you design the queries you will need for your dashboard.
Integration with DingoQL
- Server integration: Here we will create a dummy application. Then we will se how we can integrate this application with DingoQL's backend.
- Building Graphs and Dashboards with ChartJS: In this tutorial we will learn how we can create graphs and dashboards with ChartJS and react-dingoql. ChartJS is an awesome Charting library and react-dingoql is a reactjs library which can be used with ChartJS to create beautiful graphs.
- Security: In this tutorial we will learn about user sandboxing. We want to ensure that a user in your application should only view data which he/she is allowed to view.
Next: Setup your development environment